Stening® Bronchial Stent
Stening® Bronchial stent follows the tracheal stent general design, with some changes on its walls’ thickness and its dimensions. It is introduced in a wide range of diameters and lengths, sharing a lot of indications described for the tracheal version.
- Bronchial neoplasms.
- Neoplasms that invade the tracheal carina or its slopes.
- Imminent atelectasis.
- After laser resection, cryotherapy or electrocautery, to maintain the airway opened.
- Bronchial stenosis.
- Post infectious stenosis (endobronchial tuberculosis, histoplasmosis mediastinal fibrosis, herpes virus, diphtheria).
- Post-traumatic stenosis.
- Post-surgical term-terminal bronchial anastomosis stenosis.
- Bronchial rupture.
- Extrinsic compression.
- Excessive dynamic compression of the airway.
- Bronchus invasion caused by an oesophageal carcinoma.
- After endoscopic resection of bronchial metastasis.
Due to the characteristics of the production process, the
measurements of the devices can vary by +/- 2%