Long Tracheal T-Tube
The large t-tube has a distal branch of greater length. This variant makes it possible to treat localized conditions in the intrathoracic portion of the trachea.
- Distal, precarinal and tracheal injuries.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- Subglottal stenosis.
- Laryngotracheal stenosis.
- After a tracheal resection and a termino-terminal anastomosis.
- Tracheal reconstruction.
- Larynx or trachea trauma.
- Conventional tracheal cannula substitution.
- Keep the external branch occluded permanently, with the lid provided.
- In the presence of stridor, difficult breathing or any other anomaly, remove the external cover and consult the specialist immediately.
- The product should not be reused because this can cause cross contamination
Due to the characteristics of the production process, the
measurements of the devices can vary by +/- 2%