Angular Paediatric Tracheal T-tube
The paediatric tracheal tube has an external branch at an angle of 70° and fixation ring.
Its application follows the procedures described for all “T” models.
- Tracheal stenosis.
- Laryngeal stenosis.
- Laryngotracheal injury.
- Segmental tracheal resection.
- Support in tracheal reconstruction.
- Keep the external branch occluded permanently, with the lid provided.
- In the presence of stridor, difficult breathing or any other anomaly, remove the external cover and consult the specialist immediately.
- The product should not be reused because this can cause cross contamination.
Stening® provides detailed instructions for each device, including insertion and removal techniques, precautions and postoperative cares.