It provides an access to the airway through the tracheostomy hole.
It has an anatomical design that makes its introduction and manipulation simple .It is made out of biocompatible silicone and it is radiopaque and very malleable. It is provided with two intravenous cannulas for alternative use, thus making cleaning very simple.
It is a simple cannula, hygienic and effective.
Stening® provides detailed instructions for use with each device, including insertion and removal techniques, precautions, and postoperative care.
- Secondary access to the airway.
- Upper airway obstruction.
- Severe thyroid or cricoids cartilage injuries, hyoid bones or great vessels.
- Neck severe subcutaneous emphysema.
- Facial and jawbone fractures.
- Control of excessive secretions of the respiratory tract.
- Prevent aspiration of oral and gastric secretions.
- Preparation for head and neck invasive procedures.
- Severe sleep apnoea not susceptible of CPAP or others.
- All the tracheostomy ones.
How to Use